Location: New Jersey
Our PlayCare team is responsible for making sure each dog in our care has the absolute best day with us! You’ll be responsible for tasks such as:
- Walking Dogs And Providing Enrichment Activities For Them During The Day
- Daily Feedings (including medication or supplements as needed)
- Cleaning Crates
- Cleaning Dishes
- Vacuuming, Mopping, And Other General Cleaning Tasks Around The Facility
Our facility offers PlayCare 6 days a week to our incredible students, this position *WILL INCLUDE* morning, night, and weekend shifts!
The responsibilities of the PlayCare team includes handling dogs who are over 50+ pounds and you will spend the majority of your shift on your feet and moving.
We have both part time and full time positions available on our team! :)
- 2+ to 5 years of experience handling dogs
- High school degree
- Red Cross Pet First Aid a bonus!
- Pet Walking, Daily Feeding, and Grooming Experience is a bonus!
We offer competitive pay and potential for growth within our training facility. Health benefits, 401k contribution with employer match, PTO, and employee pricing on services available for qualified employees.